Tuesday 25 September 2012

Subway made my day..!!

Wanting to savour a meal with your own recipe?  Well then there’s no better place to go to other than Subway, Sunway Pyramid. Subway is known for its delicious and filling sandwich that makes your mouth melt at the look of it. Moreover, this is the best time to go to this particular branch as they have a new flavor of meat which is the Tandoori chicken. The unique idea of Subway is that you can create your own sandwich meal with your favourite ingredients. Few steps you should follow to get a tasty Subway sandwich is first, you should choose the length and type of bread that you prefer. The types of bread range from the softest to the hardest crust. Next is to choose your meat and the veggies to fill your sandwich. Add in your preferable choices of sauce to obtain a delicious sandwich. Finally, add on a drink or your choice of cookies in your meal order.





I went to Subway with my friend recently to have lunch. We wanted to try their new flavour of sandwich. I made my own combination of ingredients for the sandwich I ordered. I chose the 6 inches long Italian bread and Tandoori chicken as the meat. I added lettuces, tomatoes and red onions before adding barbeque and chilli sauce. To finish my order, I took Coca Cola as my drink together with chocolate and double chocolate cookies. The cookies are my most favourite as the chocolate chip would melt in your mouth as you taste it. My friend, who has never tried the cookies, savoured every bite of it. The sandwiches were delicious beyond what we had expected. It was spicy and the mixture of ingredients gave the sandwich such a taste that we wanted to come Subway more often. 


Besides, the interior design of the restaurant was very calm and peaceful. The lighting and the texture of the place created a harmonious environment and just the perfect mood for the customers to enjoy their delicious sandwiches. The placement and setting of the furniture were properly planned and done such that couples and families can find their perfect seating.



On the whole, I just loved my meal at Subway as it was a filling and satisfying lunch. Just one sandwich at Subway will make your day. J

By : Thiffany Kulandasamy

No comments:

Post a Comment