Tuesday 25 September 2012

Delicious !


The restaurant that I have chosen around the Klang Valley that I found very
extraordinary, mouth watering and just simply unique was “Delicious”. The restaurant
was located in a mall called Midvalley Megamall. This restaurant was definitely in a
category of its own. The atmosphere was like no other. The moment I entered the restaurant, I
was immediately entertained by the waiter and waitresses. They were beyond friendly and
were straight to my service. They handed me their professionally designed menu listing the
many kinds of dishes served at the restaurant. Everything seemed so tempting to me that for
a moment there I could not even decide on what to eat. Spaghetti Carbonara, Beef Lasagna,
Chicken Pot Pie..they all just seemed so mouth watering. But I knew I had to choose
something. So, after the deep thinking of what to eat, I finally decided to have one of
my all time favourite dish, Spaghetti Arabiatta. Then came the time to order my drink.
Without hesitating, I ordered my usual drink I have at any restaurant I go to; Ice
Lemon Tea.

            As I was waiting for my meal to arrive, I talked and chatted a little bit with my mum
who was there to accompany me at the time. We talked mostly about what was happening in
our lives currently. Be it about college, places we plan on visiting on the up coming holidays,
things that we couldn’t get off our minds whether they were good or bad. The ambience of
the restaurant however was so calm and easy going that nothing made us think of unhappy or
unpleasant thoughts. I guess you could say that being there in that restaurant made us
somehow feel like we were in a stress-free world.

            Finally, the food arrived. Spaghetti Arabiatta for me with a chilling glass of ice lemon
tea whereas one of Delicious’ highly rated dish, Grilled Salmon with a glass of fresh orange
juice for my mother to complete her already exquisite meal. The spaghetti arabiatta was
cooked perfectly with the right amount of sauce and the was not too spicy like I have tasted
in most restaurants. It was so divine and definitely cooked to perfection. My mum too seemed
to have given the same kind of feedback about the dish she had. Judging by the way she ate,
there was definitely no way she would have not enjoyed her meal. Well, I couldn’t exactly
blame her, could I ? When we were eating, they was calm classical music on. This just made
the atmosphere a much more relaxing one. It wasn’t too quite yet, it still had a touch of
pleasant music. The waiter and waitresses never failed to be at our service, always asking
if we needed any help. They were really efficient and professional in carrying out there job.
They never showed any sign of rudeness or laziness to their customers. Customers here
Meaning my mum and I, as well as the rest of the people in the restaurant who were there
For the same purpose as us; to fill in our empty stomachs, hopefully with some good food.

            So when we finished eating our meals we then ordered some desserts. A delicious red
velvet cupcake for myself and an apple pie for my mother. Just like how tasty the main meal
was served earlier, the desserts too was no far off by standard. Just as tasty, just as mouth
watering. Nothing seemed to go wrong in this restaurant? Food served was never not
pleasing, the atmosphere and ambience also suited everything so well. So we finally
filled our empty stomach with really good food. Not doubting anything we ate.

            Delicious was simply an amazing restaurant. Having everything you could possibly
want to eat, and having it all cook to perfection. Maybe that was why they called the
restaurant “Delicious”. They definitely got that right! 


By: Deanna Iylia 

No comments:

Post a Comment