Wednesday 26 September 2012

Pappa Rich

To complete business communication assignment, I had gone to restaurant which located in Sunway Pyramid called Pappa Rich. I chose to go there because of I seldom to enjoy the food in this type of restaurant and brought out inquisitive to try other types of foods. It could be a new dining experience and new type of study for us to learn because I never described the restaurant before after I had used food.
        There were different types of foods such as noodles, rice, desserts, western fare, vegetarian and so on. I had chosen to eat Pappa Prawn Mee (noodle). Absolutely, Pappa Prawn Mee was very delicious and incense. Although its price was expensive which amount Rm9.90, I felt deserve to taste it. I could saw many ingredients in it such as meat, prawn, vegetables. I believed that almost people would like it if they have try it expect to person who do not like prawn because its soup have a good smell and concentrated flavor. Moreover, I also order Pappa Premium Ice-cream to taste and its smell I not need to describe. Actually, almost desserts are sweet in flavor and cold.
        I had invited my cousin and my friend went to taste food with me. There is a difference ambience between group and alone. We were chatted beside enjoy delicious food in Pappa Rich. I was more like a peaceful ambience, even though I always eat food alone because its feeling was bored compare with group. There was not interesting thing had happened. People around us were done common thing. Somebody were very talkative when they enjoy their foods. Somebody were waited the waiter served the food and some of them sitting alone. I also saw people used laptop to surf the internet in there and waiter served the customers or stand in there.
        When I walk into Pappa Rich with my friend, my first impression to this restaurant was it could be a nice place for people to relax. I really felt relax and peaceful in my mind and liberated my stress which caused by many homework and assignments. Its decoration were nicely and tidy which cause I did not feel anything unhappy and bad mood. It was not the best restaurant but I would misdoubt its quality of food or serving. I would give 75% of 100% marks to this restaurant because I was satisfied with Pappa Rich and I would introduced it to another people.
By : Wong Qin Ung         

No comments:

Post a Comment